Touring Tote in Frolicking in Fez by Petunia Pickle Bottom
From the ancient Medina to the imposing gates of Fez, this dramatic labyrinth-like Moroccan print of high contrast black and white on our matte glazed cotton-coated canvas with crimson hand-embroidered detail evokes the mystery of Morocco. Daringly fashionable, the Touring Tote fuses a new level of innovative functionality with unparalleled style. A stroller bag that is the first of its kind to offer a truly elegant shoulder to stroller flexibility, it promises to change the way today's fashion-forward mother travels with tots in tow.
Black and white Moroccan-inspired medallion design with crimson and cayenne hand-embroidered detail. Crimson water-resistant lining and black straps.
- 3 carrying options: small hobo, long shoulder, Valet Stroller Clips¨ (included)
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
- New premium metal logo plate on front
- 1 lined front pocket with magnetic closure
- 1 large back zippered pocket with removable changing pad
- 2 PPB signature side zippered pockets for cell phone or iPod
- 4 spacious interior pockets
- 2 interior bottle/sippy cup pockets
- 1 interior pacifier pocket
- PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- PVC-Free Glazed wipe-able exterior
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
10" L x 14" H x 6.5" W
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
Earn a $25 Gift Card for every $250 purchased through May 31!
Free Ground Shipping!
or call toll free: 888-825-8145
M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.